Click Me Click Me Click Me Click Me
Click Me Click Me
Click Me Click Me Click Me Click Me Click Me

Friday, July 13, 2012

Concept ship by Alex Jaeger

I'm following Design Studio Press today about COMIC CON news when I noticed a signing by the ILM VFX crew featuring our friend Alex Jaeger. I remember him giving me permission to post some stuff from his blog a while ago and I realized I didn't. Dang. Not a good way for me to make friends in the industry:) Alex has tons of automobile art that I will post soon on Vehicles. In the meantime, follow Alex at COMIC CON. Check ROBOTS!



Keywords: sci-fi science fiction spaceship flying vehicle concept technical illustration render by senior veteran ilm vfx director concept artist alex jaeger

No comments:

Newer posts Older posts Home

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Click Me Click Me Click Me Click Me Click Me